What are cookies?
Explicitly, cookies are specifically small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Equally, they are used to help the website remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What types of cookies do we use?
Firstly, we use the following types of cookies on our website:
Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly generally. Also, they allow you to browse the website and use its features.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. On fact, this information is used to improve the website’s performance and usability.
Functional cookies: These cookies remember your choices and settings so that you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another afterwards.
Targeting cookies: These cookies are in effect used to track your browsing activity across websites so that we can show you relevant advertising.
- To remember your login information so you don’t have to keep entering it every time you visit the website.
- Automatically remember your language preference so the website appears in your preferred language given that you have a language.
- The browser remember your font size preference so the website appears in your preferred font size even afterwards.
- The cookies help to remember your other display preferences, such as the colors you prefer.
- To track how you use the website so we can improve given its performance and usability.
The cookies are also used to target advertising that is relevant to your interests.
How can I manage cookies?
Generally, most web browsers allow you to manage cookies through their settings. You can also choose to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or choose which cookies you want to accept.
To manage cookies in your web browser, follow these steps:
Firstly, open your web browser.
Click on the ”Settings” or ”Options” menu
Click on the ”Privacy” or ”Security” tab.
Find the section that deals with cookies.
Select the options you want to use.
Finally, for more information on how to manage cookies in your web browser, certainly refer to your browser’s documentation or support resources.
By eventually continuing to use this website, you also consent to the placement of cookies on your device.
Zoho Sales IQ:
LinkedIn Insight Tag: